Slow cycling across
the World Heritage sites
Art, culture and environs of three extraordinary World Heritage Sites all in one tour: from Modena – with its Cathedral, the Torre Civica and Piazza Grande – to Ravenna with its enchanting mosaics, cycling through Ferara and along the river Po. We will visit the Enzo Ferrari Museum and traditional food factories in this fantastic experience in Emilia Romagna.
Arrive in Bologna’s airport and a private transfer will take us to the hotel in the centre of Modena. Breefing for explaine the bike tour and free time. Dinner and overnight in hotel Real Fini.
Modena / Finale Emilia
Distance: 52 km (32 miles)
Starting from Piazza Grande, the artistic heart of Modena, with the Cathedral and the civic tower Ghirlandina. Visit to the house where Enzo Ferrari was born and where he built the first factory. During the ruote we will stop to visit the old vinegar Factory of Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale di Modena. Dinner and overnight in Estense Park Hotel.
Finale Emilia / Ferrara
Distance: 41 km (25 miles)
Beautiful cycle tour in the old lands of Estense Family. This important family of the Renaissance period, built wonderful palaces, churches and squares for their capital city of Ferrara. We will visit the most beatutiful monuments of this city. Dinner and overnight in Hotel Orologio.
Ferrara / Ostellato
Distance: 68 km (42 miles)
From the Castello Estense, through secondary roads that surround small rural towns and large plumbing plant, churches and country buildings, we will reach the Po di Volano. Dinner and overnight in Hotel Villa Belfiore.
Ostellato / Pomposa / Comacchio / Ostellato
Distance: 63km (39 miles)
From Ostellato – in the heart of the province we’ll ride along the Volano canal and we will arrive up to Pomposa, the important ancient abbey. From here we’ll get to Comacchio, with its small canals it looks like Venice. Return to Ostellato for dinner and overnight in Hotel Villa Belfiore.
Ostellato / Marina di Romea
Distance: 50 km (31 miles)
We’ll start our tour from Ostellato through the Comacchio’s valleys to Marina di Romea with its beautiful pine forest in front of the sea. Dinner and overnight in Hotel Corallo.
Marina di Romea / Ravenna
Distance: 20 km (12 miles)
Short tour through the Byzantine capital of Ravenna to see its beautiful mosaics. Finish of the cycle tour and private trasfer to Bologna. Guided visit of the city and typical dinner in a nice restaurant. Overnight in Hotel Orologio in Bologna.
Free time to enjoy Bologna. Private transfer to Bologna airport.
7 days / 6 nights
The price includes:
- 7 nights in double room in hotel 3* and 4* with 7 breakfast and 7 typical dinner (beverages not included)
- 6 packed lunches
- 1 visit in typical vinegar factory of Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale di Modena
- 1 ticket for Enzo Ferrari Museum
- 1 ticket for Pomposa abbey
- guided tours in Modena, Ferrarra, Ravenna, Bologna
- private transfer from Bologna Airport to Modena
- private transfer from Ravenna to Bologna
- private transfer from Hotel Orologio from Bologna airport
- staff monitoring daily
- support van for luggage transfer and for water, minerals, cereals bars, sandwiches and fruits, support for small repairs
- professional cycling guide for 6 days (1 each 20 people)
- daily 24 h English assistance
The price does not include:
- air flights
- beverages during meals
- hotel room taxes
- anything not quoted above in (see included)
- bike rental: on request various models
Net price Tour Operator for person in double room:
€ 840 minimum 20 people
€ 810 minimum 30 people
€ 790 minumum 40 people
€ 220 single room supplement
€ 120 bike rental