Granfondo Nove Colli
Nove Colli takes place at Cesenatico, birthplace of Marco Pantani, one of the most important italian cyclist. Here we can ride through the streets where Pantani was training for the big races like Giro d’Italia end Tour de France. This race is very popular and the last year we were about 12.000 cyclists.You may choose between 2 routes: 130 km or 200 km.
Meeting with your assistant and self organized transfer to Bologna at 14.00. Arrival at the hotel, check in, welcome drink and brefing.
Morning dedicated to the assembly or delivery of the bikes. Small tour of about 30 km to warm up and the final fine-tuning. In the afternoon visit to 2 bike shpos and then back to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, about 60/70 km training and reconnaissance of part of the official bike run. Stop in farhouse to have a delicious light lunch. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
Breakfast together and participation at the run bike. After, meeting in a reserved location for a buffet. Free time to enjoy spa or beach. Evening: special dinner to award prizes to the man and woman who partecipate and who have achieved the best result.
After breakfast end of services.
Duration: 5 days / 4 nights
The price includes:
- 4 nights in Cesenatico with breakfast and dinner
- 1 light lunche on May 20th in the hotel after the bike run
- 1 light lunch on may 21st in a farmhouse
- 1 lunch after the ride on May 22nd
- registration to the race
- cycling trainer at all bike tours
- support van for monitoring and supply of water, minerals, cereal bars, sandwiches, fruits.
- monitorized staff accompaniment
- cycling guide for 4 days (1 each 20 people)
- daily 24h English assistance
The price does not include:
- air flights
- bike rental (upon request)
- beverages during meals
- hotel room taxes and anything not quoted above (see “included”).
Net price Tour Operator for person in double room
€ 630 minimum 20 – maximum 50 people
€ 100 single room supplement
€ 120 bike rental