Granfondo del Capitano
Immersed in the Appennines between Tuscany and Emilia Romagna, our next challenge is Granfondo del Capitano in Bagno di Romagna, a ride for strong climbers. Besides the breathtaking landscapes, savour it famous delicious cuisine artfully prepared by the famous chef Paolo Teverini, using local products.
A perfect combination between sport and gastronomy.
Granfondo del Capitano routes:
133 km (altimetry: 3,421 m)
90 km (altimetry: 1, 938 m)
Arrival in Bagno di Romagna. Upon arrival you will be received by our staff. A delicious welcome drink awaits you, together with the organizer of the bike run. Dinner and overnight in the hotel
Morning dedicated to the assembly or delivery of the bikes. Small tour of about 30 km to warm up and the final fine-tuning. In the afternoon visit to 2 bike shpos and then back to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, about 60/70 km training and reconnaissance of part of the official bike run. In the afternoon we’ll visit the Chocolate factory with tasting. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
Breakfast together and participation at the run bike. After, meeting in a reserved location for a buffet. Free time to enjoy spa or beach. Evening: special dinner to award prizes to the man and woman who partecipate and who have achieved the best result.
After breakfast end of services.
Duration: 5 days / 4 nights
The price includes:
- 4 nights in Cesenatico with breakfast and dinner
- 1 light lunche on May 20th in the hotel after the bike run
- 1 light lunch on may 21st in a farmhouse
- 1 lunch after the ride on May 22nd
- registration to the race
- cycling trainer at all bike tours
- support van for monitoring and supply of water, minerals, cereal bars, sandwiches, fruits.
- monitorized staff accompaniment
- cycling guide for 4 days (1 each 20 people)
- daily 24h English assistance
The price does not include:
- air flights
- bike rental (upon request)
- beverages during meals
- hotel room taxes and anything not quoted above (see “included”).
Net price Tour Operator for person in double room
€ 580 minimum 20 – maximum 50 people
€ 100 single room supplement
€ 120 bike rental